Wednesday, September 21, 2011

First..........

first of all, saying "first" after someone releases an article is strictly forbidden on this blog. It's seriously the dumbest thing in the free world. So don't do it.

I'm extremely new to blogging (so new that I've never done it), so bare with me while I figure it out, but hopefully it will be entertaining or fun to laugh at, at the very least. Hopefully you enjoy run-on sentences as well, as I'm pretty much the shit at those.

Basically I'll be putting out updates on rumors, rumblings, and events going on in the Auburn recruiting and football world. I'm a recruiting nut so that will hopefully give me enough stuff to blog about during the offseason, but thank God we're in season right now.

P.S.- I hate Conference Expansioin

2 comments:

  1. thanks man. My wife, when I said I wanted to start a blog, said "whatever you never follow through with stuff like that"....so I did it. Hopefully it'll be interesting.

    ReplyDelete